Sunday, April 12, 2009

school?

like amer said,just ignore wrong grammar and read.

life is getting more bored and im getting more stupid.

i dont understand why im still sitting here in my room after 2 weeks 'holiday' and writing this

blog right after losing so much money in poker though everybody is going to school.so i try to

blame my ayah.then ayah said."amal,when a problem occur,more problems will occur because of

that single problem.we must wait the letter from the JPN and PPD.then,you can go to

school".ohh,what a long wait.pukimak punye JPN.i think the postman had an accident and the

letter get into the longkang or somewhere.bodoh.

SPM is getting closer but it seems like i will not going to school again this week.


school??i dont have any school right now.you know what,now im taking stupid quizzes on

facebook that will show me my future,my life,my poops colour,my car in the future,how will i

die,when will i die,my favourite football team,and its actually bored when you are not going to

school
for a long time like me.what should i do?its true,ive fucked everything up.i miss my

friends,i miss my dorm,i miss my class,i miss my old school,i miss my jambu,oh what the fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment